Finally, i'm back to blog. =)
I went to Science Centre after so many years. It was fun n great!
I want to go back and play again. I didn't know the price was only $6, i thought it was $20plus. Went with my beloved laolao and kah hui. A pity that cheryl,carlyn n guan ping never go. Not forgetting my secretary, i went with him too. My stupid stupid secretary.
I took plenty of photos but none is in my camera. =D Because kah hui and secretary was the photographer for today.
I love the time when i'm simply just with my beloved friends. Time always passes so fast and memorable.
I shall be meeting them soon on april 1.
Jeston, i know after your work you are tired, but can you don't msg me ok when i bother to msg such a long msg to you?Do you know that really irritate me a lot somemore you send me two ok within 2 mins.
__________________________________________________________________