Went to watched My girlfriend is an agent. A very nice show. Do catch it okay.
I do not know what to type so here come my love quotation for the night.
This is for Sister.
If its not yours, it will never be yours no matter how much you are obessed with it.But if in case, just in case, it's for you, it will always be for you no matter how often you ignore it. =)
I miss my dearest friends a lot. I wan to go out n meet with them but it seems like it's very hard for us to meet out le. =(
I still miss those days when we were all in the same school, same class n same CCA.
This is for Jeston.
If loving you is wrong, i don't want to be right, and if being right mean i have to live without you, i want to be wrong for the rest of my life as i want to wake up happily every morning knowing that there is a person standing there waiting for me.
Love is the only thing in this world that cover up all the pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. =)
__________________________________________________________________