I miss my sec sch friends!
I mss my dear dear cheryl,carlyn,kahhui,guanping n my laolao.
I really miss them lots!
How i wish i hv them with me everyday after sch we stay back in sch to play.
Hmm, but my current friends are okay. They are friendly too. But i still prefer my dear friends. How i wish the time could stop at our sec sch life. I really really really miss my sec sch life.
I am sufferin in my studies i dun understand at all. It's difficult i really scare i cnt cope with studies.
Com com com, everywhere i go is just com i hate IT course.
I had a workshop today n i'm spring autumn.
I'm not suitable for black shirt. And i have bought the right uniform for myself just tt i hv to tuck in my shirt n it will look better. Tt's wat the trainer said.
__________________________________________________________________