Went to qian hu today with fangfang.
Fish spa n fishing today, i today only caught 5 fish cos i am kind today i let those which r dying one off. Haha~
My orange fish fish is with fangfang n the fish is very very pretty n bright. Tt y i ask her to look after it will lots of care. I dun dare to keep fish anymore cos my 21 fishes juz die lyk tt n i still hv not forget those fishes tt y better not keep them or else i would be a murder.
Mayb i will be goin genting on march 20 to 23 with sister to play.Haha~
Not confirm yet. sSo hv to wait plus my passport is expire thus i cnt go oversea now. Sadlife ar. Haha~
All my photo is all with fangfang tt y no photo today. so hv to wait for her to send to me than i will upload.
I wan i wan to go to there n not there!
I wan!!!
Prayin very hard nowadays.
__________________________________________________________________