All my fishes had died before i let them off.So sad!
All 21 fishes had died!!!
Anyway mum today went to book ticket to Bali again.
This time i will be going 5 days 4 night no need to rush anymore. =)
I will be going with my uncles and aunties.
Haha~ Actually cheryl joining me too but her dad say that the people in indonesia will be very weird therefore she cannot join me. =(
I am going straight after my 'O'.
21 nov till 25 nov.
This time i never go in between my exam papers.
I am going 10 days right after my 'O'.
Hmm, i want to go Bali and ride elephant but that timid jie scare of elephant.
So old le still scare???
I remember she was afraid of riding horses went she was young. I think that had happened more than 10 years ago up till now she is still scare of those animal.Haha~ So noob!
I am still hoping that cheryl will join me but i know it is impossible le cos we had book everything le.
Nvm, next time went we have time we will go other country together. =)
I am happy!!!!! =)
Stay happy everyone.
Here are my memories of my died 21 fish.

__________________________________________________________________