I love my country.
This is where i belong.
Happy birthday Singapore.
We muz love our country.
Haha~ since when hv i became lyk this. I was havin today i went to study.Goin study again on fri. I came back frm causeway tehn straight away rush to greenridge all because of my jie jie, she said she was hungry so i hurried down juz to buy dinner for her...
Came back n reach home ard 10.Tired, But i can tahan until now means i am a strong gal. I can stand for long hours.
Com had been spoiled for a few days. So nv online.But even if nv spoil i will not online too cos i was havin prelim too.
Haix 26 more days to 'N' lvl.
Work hard n jy i wan my keyboard so i will go to sec 5.
Daddy had promised me to buy me a keyboard if i pass all my subject n go sec 5.Waitin for my keyboard.
How many more days would i finish my exam???
__________________________________________________________________