Din really blog nowadays bcos of the word Lazyness.Haha.
I am goin to bored to death this few weeks.No money to go out anymore so if i wanna go out also window shop nia.Tts so sad.I am broke n left wif a few dollars only.Haha.Nvm.
Shall learn to save up then i will b rich again.N can shop n buy whatever i lyk again.
Hmm, Since i hv nth to do now then i shall sing a song:
Twinkle twinkle little stars, how i wonder what u r.
Up above e world so high,Lyk a diamond in e sky.
Twinkle twinkle little star, how i wonder what u r.
Haha.Nice? I hv been lyk tt for v long le.
Really miss my childhood days. I really wans to go back to e past.
Where i dun nid to b so stress n can relax.
It will b very gd if i can stay in my childhood forever.
Missin my childhoods day. Missin e fun i had had in e childhood.
Missin it~
__________________________________________________________________