Haha.Long time nv blog.Promise Vanessa tt i will blog after exam.I din break my promise ar.Haha.
Well ytd was my last paper for mid-yr n went orchard after my exam.
Haha.Cheryl n gp acc me to orchard while my carlyn went out wif someone else.Haha.But luckily she din followed us if not she sure will complain n say whoever is my bf will suffer.Haha.Hmm.Saw sherilyn at orchard lyk wat i told her if we meet at orchard means we r fated to be tgt if not nvm le.Haha.Then saw her so we r fated to b tgt.Hee.
Went to eat b4 takin some photos.
Here are some photos,

My fav pic bcos it hv my mickey mouse.Haha,but Cheryl don’t lyk this.Its always lyk tt the pics I lyk she wun lyk.

Another pic we lyk e most.Finally Cheryl had the same taste wif me .She lyk this too.

This pic also not bad but I dun really lyk it.Cos it quite plain.Haha.
After tt went another shoppin n an aunt forced us to buy choc n Cheryl wasted her $14+ buyin while gp wasted his $11+ n I wasted my $6.I was e most luckiest person who pay e least.Haha.Then went eatin dinner at sakae sushi.Thx Jacob for treatin us.
N we headed to esplanade to take bus home.Reached home at abt 10 plus n my leg was very PAIN~ very very pain.Who ask me 爱 美 不 要 命 .Haha.
Serve me right.
__________________________________________________________________