Haiz.Wonder when will we wake up. We have not much time left yet we can still slack.
If we continue slackin,our gold will juz go also.So we muz pay now play later n not play now pay ltr.
This was learn frm an assembly talk by mrs yi.It is very useful.
Haiz was feeling not very well today but still went band cos i cnt so irresponsible.so have to go.
Arg, tissues not enough have to use toilet paper it is so rough make my nose pain onyl so tml i am goin to bring more then enough for me to use.Dun wan to hurt my nose anymore.
Haiz, wonder when then will my junior wake up.I toally GIVE UP HOPE in them le.
ARgs.I WANT GOLD I WILL WORK FOR IT,HOPE ALL FJSBEEZ WILL WORK HARD TOO.
No mood for anything.I only wan my GOLD.other then tt i dun wan any other things.
__________________________________________________________________