Yep… I dun knw y nowadays I so sad is it because of him… hai dun knw how to say lah so sad until I feel like crying… y muz I knw him if I dun get to knw him I will not be so sad so now I like crazy gal liao feel like hitting him but can’t bare to c him in pain how who can bring me out of this kind of feeling… hope I can be better… by the way mum n dad have be together liao so not so sad liao but still sad lah…:’( :’( :’( hope to go to the beach to made myself feeling better…:’( hai so boring at home everyone sleeping left me alone I can’t slp cause I slept until 11.30 today so tired… but still cannot slp… wonder wat will peggy do if she knw that I lied to her…*-) *-)
__________________________________________________________________