Hai… almost whole day sectional …. I am not happy today so I didn’t smile or laugh so Peggy ask me wat happen n she thought I am sick n ask me y my face n lip or turn white… I didn’t tell her n she ask me out n ask me I told her finally… as while as I am telling her I cry out… so embarrassing I actually cried in front of her n my eyes n nose r very very red… so I went in to the toilet n cried again n she ask me to come out of the toilet but I cried awhile then I came out… so I went back… guan ping ask me y I cry n I didn’t tell him… razia ask me did Peggy scold me n I said nope too… so sad… today I dun knw y I so sad actually not family problems is something else but I dun feel like saying so I told her is family problem… then I cried also not because of family problem is other things too… dun feel like saying so I said is family problem… sorry Peggy I lied to u but I really don’t feel like saying y I am sad is my personal thing…sorry for lying to u hope u can knw y I lied to u… by the way my family problem I will try to use ur method to solve my family problem…still have to wait for jie to come back because of the cake she bought for me…haha…wat a gd jie I got… Jealous …
__________________________________________________________________