Halo…I’m back…yep mum n dad r still quarrelling dun knw how to let them patch n not to quarrel… any suggestion can suggest to me… haha…rmb yesterday me n mum came back from market n dad going down so I said I help u buy dinner liao so we went back together…we took the same lift n mum stand beside me while dad stand another corner so than is a very sad thing to knw they hv not patch back… so I keep on talking hope that they can talk back but nobody ans back to me…hai…so how to let them talk back…they also dun talk to each other so I need to help them to pass message like the post man so ke lian… me got to learn piano liao if not tml kanna scolding from that stupid piano teacher liao…:’( :’( when will they talk to each other… can anybody tell me…:’(
__________________________________________________________________