Halo… juz came back from Malaysia… ok lah that trip is quite fun n boring…:p When I reach home is around 9.00pm haha… once we reach home we are quite happy…… suddenly dad shouted at mum n she got angry she shouted too… then she went back to her room to cry…. So sad to see both of them shouted… dun knw how to make mum stop crying so jie gave mum one piece of tissue n she is still crying… I told her to stop crying she dun care abt me n use her blanket to cover her face…. They shouted like hell me n my jie dun dare to talk so we juz walk here n there packing our things n the time pass so fast n it 10 pm so we go slp… then dun knw wat they r thinking now…. Juz hope that they stop shouting here n dare so scary… n I hate to see they shouting… :’(
__________________________________________________________________